Tivusat 4k Opentel UHD 4000 Official HD Italian Receiver and CardNovember 11th, 2020
Tivusat 4k Opentel UHD 4000 Official HD Italian Receiver and Card
Latest Tivusat Receiver & Card
Tivusat 4k Opentel UHD 4000 Official HD Receiver and Tivusat Official Viewing Card.
This is the latest 4K Tivusat Receiver for 2020.
Connect this easy to use Tivusat 4k Opentel UHD 4000 Official Ultra high definition receiver to your satellite dish. Furthermore you need to be pointed at Hotbird satellite at 13 degrees East and you’re ready to go.
TivuSat provides the ability to access the finest Italian National TV Channels via satellite without subscription charges!
Once installed the Tivusat Card & satellite receiver will allow access to over 30 high quality Italian language channels including Rai HD channels. These channels screen movies, sport, lifestyle, general entertainment, arts, drama, music, news and documentaries.
Please note the TivuSat Card is not available separately.
TivuSat HD consists of over 65 superb subscription free Italian TV channels including Rai HD, Rai Uno, Rai Due, Rai Tre, Rete 4, Canale 5, Italia 1, LA7, Iris, Rai Sport and Rai Sat Cinema as well as over 30 Italian radio channels. No more loss of viewing on Canale 5.
This superb package includes the official Opentel UHD 4000 set top box and Tivu subscription free smartcard which will receive all scrambled TivuSat channels as well as many more free to air channels available on the Hotbird satellite.
Tivusat 4K technical Info:
- Official TivuSat Digital Satellite Receiver
- TivuSat Card Nagravision (Non Subscription)
- Satellite: Hotbird, 13 degrees East
- 60-80cm Dish Required for Mainland UK, 80cm recommended for Ireland, Scottish islands
Tivusat Activation – Important please read before ordering
The Tivusat Card is supplied with the set top box unactivated, therefore you will need to select an activation option;
1) It is strongly recommend that we arrange registration of the card with Tivusat prior to dispatch. However in order to register the card we will require an Italian Name, Address and matching code fiscale. If the person has previously registered a Tivusat Card then we will need the old card number and / or possibly the email address previously used in connection with this. This information will be confidentially sent to our supplier who will register the card and dispatch your order directly.
2) Alternatively if you are unable to supply details for registration then you will need to tick the option for us to pre register and activate the card at a cost of £30 extra.
3) Please note that if you attempt activation yourself then we may be unable to rescue or replace Tivusat cards where a failed attempt at activation has been made by the customer as replacement cards are not available separately.
No Thanks I will do myself at my own risk – No Charge, I will supply details for registration – No Charge, Please arrange Pre Registration @£30