TivuSat Official Italian Digital 4K UHD CAM and CardFebruary 5th, 2014
TivuSat Official Italian Digital 4K UHD CAM and Card
Latest Tivusat 4K Cam & Card
NEW VERSION TIVUSAT CAM 4K UHD READY!
Official TivuSat 4k ready Italian CAM and Viewing Card package!
Just insert the TivuSat Cam module with smartcard into your CI+ set top box or CI+ Ready TV tuned to Hotbird at 13 degrees East and you’re ready to go. TivuSat consists of over 90 Italian subscription free channels with 30+ in HD including Rai Uno, Rai Due, Rai Tre, Rete 4, Canale 5, Italia 1, LA7, Iris, Rai Sport and Rai Sat Cinema. No more loss of viewing on Canale 5 as encryption blackouts due to programming rights issues are no longer an issue. Every programming genre including movies, sport, lifestyle, general entertainment, the arts, music, drama is covered with this package of channels.
This outstanding package includes the official TivuSat Cam and SmartCard which will receive all scrambled TivuSat channels including RAI1 HD, RAI2 HD, RAI3 HD, RAI4 HD, RAI5 HD, RAI MOVIE HD, RAI SPORT+HD.
Full Channel Line-Up:
- Official TivùSat HD 4K UHD Ready CAM by SmarDTV
- TivùSat NagraVision Viewing Card (no time limit)
- Satellite: Hotbird at 13 degrees East
- Minimum 60cm Dish Required
Tivusat Activation – Important please read before ordering
The Tivusat Card is supplied with the Cam unactivated, therefore you will need to select an activation option;
1) It is strongly recommend that we arrange registration of the card with Tivusat prior to dispatch. However in order to register the card we will require an Italian Name, Address and matching code fiscale. If the person has previously registered a Tivusat Card then we will need the old card number and / or possibly the email address previously used in connection with this. This information will be confidentially sent to our supplier who will register the card and dispatch your order directly.
2) Alternatively if you are unable to supply details for registration then you will need to tick the option for us to pre register and activate the card at a cost of £30 extra.
3) Please note that if you attempt activation yourself then we may be unable to rescue or replace Tivusat cards where a failed attempt at activation has been made by the customer as replacement cards are not available separately.