Powercam Pro Professional Module Rev 5.2September 23rd, 2020
Powercam Pro Professional Module Rev 5.2
POWERCAM PRO PROFESSIONAL CI MODULE REV 5.2
PowerCAM PRO Rev 5.2 is a multi-system multi-decoding professional CAM module compatible with a plethora of encryption systems including Viaccess, Conax, Irdeto, Nagravision, Cryptoworks, Mediaguard (Seca/Aston) and BISS. And compatible with providers such as Canal Digitaal NL, TV Vlaanderen, Germany, ORF, HD+, Telesat, Digiturk, tivusat.
The Powercam Pro has been tested with set top boxes, CI/CI+ ready TV’s, DVB PC equipment and headend equipment with the compatibility list continually increasing. Special attention has been paid on compatibility with DVB PC devices like DVBSky, anysee, KNC ONE, TechnoTrend etc. Updates can be carried out on Windows, Mac and Linux computers in conjunction with the Unicam programmer.
Features & functions:
- New hardware design with faster processor
- Improved compatibility with various product manufacturers (e.g. LG, Loewe, Panasonic)
- Decodes all channels on the transponder (max 63 PIDs) up to 70Mb/s
- Up to 16 simultaneous filters applicable per PID
- Meets the international DVB standard
- Addressable module
- Parental lock
- Upgradable via satellite / DVB stream (OTA)
- CAM cascade function – undeciphered streams will be passed to the next CAM
- Energy-efficient processor
- MTD – Multinational Transponder Descrambling – deciphering of several channels
- Optimised for quick CAM initialization
- Tested for 24/7 stability – perfect solution for network server (SAT> IP) and head ends
- Irdeto (PowerCam Pro modules do not support current versions of Irdeto used by SKYLINK, FreeSat by UPC Direct operators)
- Viaccess PC2.3/2.6/3.0
PowerCam Pro supports multi-decoding and thus allows the PVR receiver to independently watch one program and at the same time record the other, respectively. other programs (if possible receiver).
In professional equipment for common television distribution, it allows to decode the whole transponder at once.
PowerCam Pro is capable of decoding up to 63 simultaneous PIDs.
It is also able to filter 63 PIDs by applying up to 16 filters to one PID.
The performance of multi-decoding of the CA module depends mainly on the structure of individual transmitted programs in terms of the number of PIDs, as well as sources (filters) needed to process CA information, which also depends on the chip card used (Conditional Access System – CAS).
The capabilities of the chip card used (performance, communication speed …) can also affect the performance of the CAM and in some cases can be a bottleneck in the overall performance. Supported Mbps also depends on hardware aspects such as the STB decoder and hardware configuration.
PowerCam Pro (PCAM V5.0) supports data flow up to 70Mb / s.
Regardless of the performance parameters of all combinations of CAS, smart cards, “stream configuration” and even receivers, it is necessary to check the performance of the CAM in any case.
Usually, decoding of 14 programs can be achieved.
PowerCam Pro is compatible with original pay TV decoding systems
EUROPE / AFRICA:
NOVA, CYFRA +, CANALSAT, TPS – Satellite TV, AB SAT, MULTICHOICE AFRICA, MULTICHOICE SOUTH AFRICA, KATELCO, NTV PLUS, CBN SAT, BULSATCOM, ORBIT NETWORK, CANALSAT FRANCE, CANALSAT FRANCE, CANAL DAT ITV PARTNER, TPS, DIGITURK, MAX TV and other systems on all continents