MAXVIEW B2590/85 85CM Manual Crank-Up Satellite SystemJuly 3rd, 2014
MAXVIEW B2590/85 85CM Manual Crank-Up Satellite System
Out of stock
Maxview B2590/85 is the next generation of manual roof mounted satellite dish systems.
Simply adjust the Maxview B2590/85 system from the luxury and comfort of your vehicle. Use the easy to operate dish movement handle from the ceiling of your vehicle to operate the roof mounted directional unit, which raises and rotates the dish to locate your favourite tv channels from UK and abroad.
The Maxview Maxview B2590/85 has a twin lnb as standard and is designed to work with Sky +/HD, Freesat and Free To Air Receivers.
When in park position the Maxview B2590/85 system can be hidden from view and is then just a little higher than most sky lights.
MAXVIEW B2590/85 Specification
- Improved handle design with clear and precise elevation display
- Elegant modern styling design
- No through the roof mast required, thus giving maximum flexibility on roof installations
- Designed for easier and improved installation
- Cable entry junction box allows for the system to be fitted in the most convenient position on roof
- Easy to align using the ceiling mounted ‘Crank-Up” handle and elevation zone map
- Twin LNB as standard (High Quality 0.2db Universal Twin LNB) – Designed for use with SKY +/HD or free-to-air receiver (inc Freesat) with/without hard drive recording
- All weather resistant construction
- Robust design solution utilising the latest advances in CAD and Simulation software
- Designed for permanent mounting, but can be transferred to another vehicle
- Complete with Operation and Set-Up Guide
- When in park position the system is compact and hidden out of view and only a little higher than most sky lights
- 85cm offset aluminium antenna