Humax HDR-1000S Freesat+ with Freetime HD Digital TV Recorder and options of 500Gb or 1Tb Hard DriveApril 30th, 2014
Humax HDR-1000S Freesat+ with Freetime HD Digital TV Recorder and options of 500Gb or 1Tb Hard Drive
This is the brand new Humax HDR1000S Freesat+ Set Top Box with ‘Freetime’ from Freesat.
Freetime from Freesat is Freesat’s powerful new super-flexible recording and viewing service which offers not just live pause and rewind as well as a further 7 days catchup TV and video on demand.
Key Product Features:
- Freesat choice of 1TB / 500Gb HD PVR with Free time EPG
- 1TB Hard Drive – ~500 hours of SD or ~250 hours of HD recording
- 500GB Hard Drive – ~250 hours of SD or ~125 hours of HD recording
- HD connection with HDMI (HDMI Cable Included)
- Humax 2 year on site warranty (register with Humax)
Feesat consists of over 150 channels which include 5 HD channels included.
The Humax HDR-1000S Freesat Satellite Recorder allows the recording of two channels whilst watching another as 2 channels are on the same multiplex, so you can be sure not to miss out on your favourite programmes. In addition you will be able to create a library of your favourite shows to view again at your leisure.
The Showcase feature from Freesat+ will provide you with the day’s top TV picks, and there’s the facility to pause and rewind live TV, so you can replay your favourite moments. If this isn’t enough, the brilliant scroll-back EPG with selected broadcaster catch up services lets you see shows you’ve missed from the past 7 days via BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5 offers great online viewing with clever recording and recommended TV content with Showcase and Video On-Demand.
The built-in 1TB hard drive can store up to 250 hours of HD programmes or 600 hours of SD programmes, guaranteeing a satisfying TV viewing experience any time.
Quality functions and connectivity
This top-class Digital Satellite Recorder features touch sensitive buttons and there is a very useful universal remote supplied from which you can initiate series, split, accurate, and one touch recording. The recorder can also be configured as a client or server device on your home network to facilitate streaming content from other DLNA devices.
Other brilliant features on the HDR-1000S Recorder include video on-demand, recommended content and easily-accessible internet content via the ethernet connection, keeping you totally up to date and in the loop. There’s a USB port as well for easy file sharing and device expansion.
Quality and control For peace of mind, the Satellite Recorder has full parental control features, and subtitles are also available to make sure everyone’s included. Last but not least, excellent picture and sound quality are ensured via the included HDMI and SCART cables, and the Quick Start guide eliminates all setup hassles.
Bring the Humax HDR1000S 1TB Freesat+ with free time Digital Satellite Recorder into your home to take your entertainment setup to the next level.
- NEW Freesat DTR with Free time Roll backwards EPG
- Freesat HD and SD Channel Recording
- Record 2 channels at the same time – or watch one while recording another
- Under 1W power consumption while in standby
- 1 TerraByte Hard Drive
- HDMI Interface for perfect transmissions of picture and sound
- Dolby Digital audio output (S/PDIF)
- HDCP Compliant
- Upscaling for Standard Definition channels
- Full colour high resolution electronic programme guide
- Requires a working dual LNB satellite dish similar to Sky type setup