Conax Cam (Secure CAS 7 v5.0)February 7th, 2014
Conax Cam (Secure CAS 7 v5.0)
Latest Conax Cam: manufactured by Neotion, branded Icecrypt and fully licensed.
Using the latest Neotion Chipset, this Conax Cam is fully compliant to new secure services (CAS 7 v5.0) as well as being backwards compatible with existing DVB Services.
Will allow users with compatible IDTV and Set Top Boxes to watch latest secure encrypted broadcasts, as well as being suitable for use in standard equipment for existing services being transmitted worldwide.
This Conax cam is suitable for reception of MPEG2 & MPEG4, standard definition and high definition transmissions and working with all conax services including Go Plus TV Malta, DigitAlb, Tring, Satellite BG Bulgaria, MTV & More.
Conax Cam Specification
Stream Type Supported:
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4, SD and HD
- All Audio Type (MPEG2, AAC, HE AAC, Dolby, etc)
- Private Data
- Plug-and-Play & User Friendly
- DVB-CI high level MMI compliant
- Languages: English (up to 18 languages)
- DVB Common Interface standard and PCMCIA ISO/IEC EN50221 compliant
- Smart Card: full ISO 7816-3 (T=0) compliant
- RoHS compliant – directive 2002/95/EC
- Upgrade from MPEG transport stream over the air
- DVB SSU compliant
- On chip eDRAM: 16Mbits
- Off chip SDRAM: 128Mbits
- Off chip Serial Flash: 32Mbits
- CONAXTM Conditional Access System embedded (for MPEG-2 or MPEG-4, SD & HD Pay TV services)
- Unique and protected Authentication ID
- Hardware crypto accelerators
- Secure Chipset for application such as pairing (anti card sharing / anti control word sharing)
- On chip OTP
- ARM7TM @ 126MHz
- 8K I-cache and 8K D-cache
- 8 DVB-CSA descrambler up to 64 PID
- Section Filters – Transport packet filters up to 32 PID
Size, Weight & Power supply: PCMCIA Type II
- 5 volts, from any DVB-CI / CI Plus host